A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- CMHP - Springfield Regional Medical Center - High Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Richard Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, OH and Orange Park, FL.
See Orlando Family Physicians.