A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Ileges Palm Gardens Nursing Home, Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Richard Hernandez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Hastings, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Hastings Family Physicians.