Learn more about Dr. Richard Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hernandez is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hernandez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hernandez has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Jacksonville Medical Center
- Ileges Palm Gardens Nursing Home, Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Hernandez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Richard Hernandez has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hernandez practices Family Medicine near Hastings, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Apopka, FL.
See Hastings Family Physicians.