Dr. Richard Hernandez Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hernandez Jr?

Caring & compassionate Dr.

Posted on October 11th, 2017

I have seen Dr Richard Hernandez Jr for 50 yrs now & started seeing him when his clinic was by the Santa Rosa hospital downtown. Now he works with his brother Dr. Harry Hernandez but Dr richard does not see patients everyday only about 3 days per week. He has always been caring and compassionate but I believe he will soon retire since he is in his early 80's now. The office at Kirk Pl is not the best ... it's an old building and they could do with better equipment .. but like I said Dr Richard only works 3 days week & the office is run by his brother Harry.

Dr.Richard Hernandez, is an excellent physician....there are not many like him, he has been my dr for 53 years...thorough, compassionate and knowledgeable...too bad he no longer has his office which he did for many years. Now he works with his brother Harry. In these offices they have l good pa Jennine. Harry might be a good doctor but not even close to Richard...if you make an appt. for Harry you might not see him, I have had 2 appts. and had to see a pa because Harry had already left. I don't appreciate this at all. It is too bad Dr. Richard is getting old , don't know if he will go first or me. A lot of members in my family have been patients to Dr. Richard since he started his practice at what was then called polyclinic next to San Fernando gym. He is the best. God Bless him.

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Don't Go Here

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Have visited several facilities under Dr. Harry Hernandez and have always had a bad experience. Expect a long wait, unnecessary tests, a quick evaluation, and they don't discuss lab tests for which you are paying. Their offices have also given wrong prescriptions.

Posted on April 29th, 2014

I never got to see the doctor. I had an appointment on two separate occasions. Although they are part of the Humana network, I was unable to see the doctor because the office staff thought that I belonged to an HMO, which I do not. I have a PFFS plan which means that I can see any doctor. My insurance card had a different doctor's name on it as "primary physician", and the office staff is not trained well to understand insurance plans. They are quite incompetent, and did this to me twice, once at the Nacogdoches office and once at the FM 78 office. They treated me very poorly.

Posted on November 16th, 2017