A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herrscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herrscher, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrscher
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herrscher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrscher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herrscher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Forrest Herrscher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Herrscher practice?
- Dr. Richard Herrscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herrscher practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Allergists.