A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Herrscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herrscher, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herrscher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrscher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Herrscher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Forrest Herrscher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Herrscher practice?
- Dr. Richard Herrscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herrscher practices Allergy & Immunology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Allergists.