Learn more about Dr. Richard Herrscher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Herrscher, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herrscher
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herrscher Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Herrscher, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Herrscher graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herrscher has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Forrest Herrscher MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Herrscher practice?
- Dr. Richard Herrscher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Herrscher practices Allergy & Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Allergists.