Dr. Richard Hershcopf MD Patient Reviews

April 23rd, 2012
exactly the experience I was hoping for
When I wanted to find a pediatric endocrinologist several people said "oh, you are going to have to go into Manhattan for that" and suggested several people, all associated with large, wonderful hospitals. What I wanted was a top-notch professional with expertise and a lower-key office setting. Often with endocrine issues children can get the idea that "something is wrong with me" and large, clinical settings with bustling offices connected with large medical institutions are fearsome. Dr. Hershcopf came recommended by a physician in Manhattan who actually sends people over the river in the opposite direction to see him. My two children see him, are somewhat physician-averse, and they love him. He spent a large amount of time with me the first visit, did an exhaustive history and proceeded through each step of the diagnostic process with care, information and with the awareness of my children's sensitivity to the issues in mind. My children are still under his care, and ask when they can see him again, as their experience there is not one of a patient with a problem, but to them it is pleasant, almost like they have an uncle who is their doctor.

March 27th, 2008
Dr. Hershcopf Support has been great
His support to our case, when we did not have time to waste has best excellent. After a bad experience with another ped endo, Dr. Hershcopf dedication, specially time spent studying details, and to really get to know our son's case was impressive. Each time we have visited his office, we have received quality on treatment, knowledge and time (40 mins, sometimes 1 hour). He also have good follow up calls (very prompt) and with details already in hand.