A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heuer, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heuer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Heuer graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heuer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heuer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans