A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heuer, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heuer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heuer graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heuer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Heuer MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Heuer practice?
- Dr. Richard Heuer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heuer practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Surgeons.