A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heuer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heuer, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heuer
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Heuer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heuer, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Lung Surgery (Pulmonary Surgical Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Heuer graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heuer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Heuer MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Heuer practice?
- Dr. Richard Heuer has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Heuer practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Somerset, KY.
See Somerset Surgeons.