A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Heywood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Heywood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Heywood, DO, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Heywood graduated from University of New England, Biddeford. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Heywood has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
- Naval Hospital - Bremerton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Edward Heywood DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Heywood practice?
- Dr. Richard Heywood has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Heywood practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sandwich, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Bremerton, WA and Falmouth, MA.
See Sandwich Obstetricians & Gynecologists.