A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hidalgo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hidalgo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hidalgo graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Hidalgo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hidalgo MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hidalgo practice?
- Dr. Richard Hidalgo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hidalgo practices Internal Medicine near Troy, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Troy Internists.