A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Highbloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Highbloom is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highbloom
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Highbloom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Highbloom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highbloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highbloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Highbloom practice?
- Dr. Richard Highbloom has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Highbloom practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Surgeons.