A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Highbloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Highbloom is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Highbloom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highbloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Highbloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Highbloom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Highbloom practice?
Dr. Richard Highbloom practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Coatesville Surgeons.