A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Highbloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Highbloom is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Highbloom
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Highbloom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highbloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highbloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Highbloom practice?
- Dr. Richard Highbloom has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Highbloom practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Sicklerville, NJ.
See Marlton Surgeons.