Learn more about Dr. Richard Highbloom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Highbloom is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Highbloom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Highbloom graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Highbloom has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Cooper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Y Highbloom FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard Y. Highbloom practice?
- Dr. Richard Highbloom has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Highbloom practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Surgery near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Coatesville Cardiothoracic Surgeons and Coatesville Surgeons.