A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hightower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hightower is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hightower, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Hightower graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hightower has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Russell Hightower MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Hightower practice?
- Dr. Richard Hightower has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hightower practices Family Medicine near Pooler, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Savannah, GA.
See Pooler Family Physicians.