A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hindin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hindin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hindin graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hindin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Christiana Care Health Services - Wilmington Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neil Hindin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Hindin practice?
- Dr. Richard Hindin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hindin practices Anesthesiology near New Castle, DE.
See New Castle Anesthesiologists.