A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hines, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hines has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hines accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Hines practice?
Dr. Richard Hines practices Pediatrics near Stevensville, MI.
See Stevensville Pediatricians.