A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hinton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hinton, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hinton graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Hinton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Hinton MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hinton practice?
- Dr. Richard Hinton has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hinton practices Anesthesiology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Anesthesiologists.