A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ho, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hsinshin Ho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ho practice?
- Dr. Richard Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ho practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Oncologists.