A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ho is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ho
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ho Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ho, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Ho has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hsinshin Ho MD is a male Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Ho practice?
- Dr. Richard Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ho practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Pediatricians and Nashville Pediatric Specialists.