A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ho is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Kay-Yin Ho MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard K. Ho practice?
- Dr. Richard Ho has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ho practices Internal Medicine near Castro Valley, CA.
See Castro Valley Internists.