Learn more about Dr. Richard Hockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hockman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Page Hockman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Hockman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hockman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hockman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.