A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hockman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Page Hockman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Hockman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hockman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hockman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Orthopedic Surgeons.