Learn more about Dr. Richard Hockman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hockman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hockman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hockman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hockman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hockman graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Hockman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Elliot Hospital
- Catholic Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Page Hockman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Hockman practice?
- Dr. Richard Hockman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hockman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Manchester, NH.
See Manchester Surgeons.