A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hodosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hodosh, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hodosh, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodosh graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hodosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Michael Hodosh FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Hodosh practice?
- Dr. Richard Hodosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hodosh practices Neurological Surgery near Summit, NJ.
See Summit Surgeons.