Dr. Richard Hodosh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hodosh?

Posted on November 17th, 2015

Never felt rushed....Dr. Hodosh made me feel as if I was his only patient, his attention was always on me and my issues

Amazing...a doctor who listened to me

Posted on October 25th, 2012

mrs.mary o.

Posted on May 16th, 2012

dr hodash saved my sons life for brain surgery and anothetr complicated illness.he is caring,skilled,and patient.

He is truly a gifted most talented and brilliant neurosurgeon. He is also a kind and compassionate person. extremely brilliant neurosurgeon

Posted on March 22nd, 2010

A Doctor Like No Other

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I went to Dr. Hodosh after I was diagnosed with a brain tumor (acoustic neuroma). I owe the quality of life I have after this operation to his skill and caring. I received a clear explanation of my options in our initial consultation and after discussion with both my Internist and ENT, I asked them what they would do if they found themselves in my shoes. Both said that they would have the surgery and that they would have Dr. Hodosh perform the operation. He was thoughtful, caring and took a personal interest in my case, answering all of my and my familys questions. His subsequent follow-up and the way he helped me though an unforeseen post-op complication (a result of rehabilitation) cemented my respect and gratitude for his caring and skill.

Old Pro

Posted on October 7th, 2009

Dr Hodosh just did some spinal surgery on me, he has over the years taken care of many friends and a few family members. He is highly skilled, a great guy. He does have a big ego, not so bad in your neurosurgeon if kept under control.

Be Careful

Posted on July 27th, 2009

A neighbor who had spine surgery many years ago recommended this doctor. I saw him for a consultation, but had my surgery done by a different doctor who both listened to me and was able to explain things for me in better detail. I later found out from my insurance company that this doctor, who does have very high fees, actually used improper coding - claiming that my visit was more complicated than it really was.

Top Doc

Posted on May 25th, 2008

His caring bedside manner and outstanding diagnostic skills gave me confidence to proceed with surgery on my brain tumor. My hospital stay was short and recovery quick. The office staff was prompt to address any concerns I had.

Posted on March 23rd, 2017