A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hoeelmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hoeelmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoeelmann graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hoeelmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Palo Pinto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Walter Hoeelmann MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Hoeelmann practice?
- Dr. Richard Hoeelmann has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hoeelmann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mineral Wells, TX.
See Mineral Wells Obstetricians & Gynecologists.