Dr. Richard Hoefer Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hoefer Jr?

April 19th, 2015

Treated my 86 yo Mother with NO compassion. Does NOT listen or explain to patients.

July 7th, 2011

Whipple Surgery

I commented before I had my whipple procedure with Dr. Hoefer. My opinion of him is even greater now! I did have pancreatic cancer and was so scared about my surgery! I cannot say enough about him! He is the best! His staff is by far the best I have dealt with and I feel truly blessed that he is the Doctor that I was referred too! Anyone that has to go through this procedure should definately see Dr. Hoefer! I feel great and cannot ever thank him enough!

May 30th, 2010

Top Surgeon saves many and improves even more lives.

Other than God and my wonderful family, I am extremely thankful to Dr. R.A. Hoefer for saving my life and improving the quality of life that I enjoy. He truly is the total package. Bedside manner, professional skill and experience and his medical judgment in my opinion allow him to stand apart from other surgeons relative to patient safety.

April 27th, 2010

Dr. R.A. Hoefer is one of the most professional, knowledgeable and caring physicians I have ever been helped by. His thoroughness and efficiency made me feel at ease. The staff at the Newport News, Va. location was extremely helpful as well. He is the very best.

October 7th, 2017