A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Holevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holevas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holevas
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Holevas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holevas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Holevas graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Holevas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Holevas MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Holevas practice?
- Dr. Richard Holevas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Holevas practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.