A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Holevas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holevas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holevas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Holevas graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Holevas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holevas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Holevas practice?
Dr. Richard Holevas practices Urology near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Urologists.