A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Holihan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holihan is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holihan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Aviation Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holihan graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Holihan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Doctors Medical Center of Modesto
- Memorial Medical Center Modesto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Charles Holihan MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Holihan practice?
- Dr. Richard Holihan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Holihan practices Internal Medicine near Modesto, CA.
See Modesto Internists.