A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hong practice?
- Dr. Richard Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Shelburne, VT.
See Shelburne Allergists and Shelburne Pediatricians.