A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hong, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Hong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hong MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard Hong practice?
- Dr. Richard Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hong practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Shelburne, VT.
See Shelburne Allergists and Shelburne Pediatricians.