A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hope:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hope is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hope, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hope graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Hope has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard H Hope MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Hope practice?
- Dr. Richard Hope has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hope practices Dermatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Dermatologists.