- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horan is Excellent. Dr. Horan has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Dermatology, Medicine, RheumatologyImmunologyAllergy, Dermatology, Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Cancer and Mastocytosis Mast Cell Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Horan practice?
Dr. Richard Horan practices Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Medford, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Allergists, Chestnut Hill Dermatologists, and Chestnut Hill Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Horan, Dr. Rickie Horan, Dr. Rich Horan, Dr. Rick Horan, Dr. Richie Horan, Dr. Ricky Horan