A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Horan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Horan practice?
- Dr. Richard Horan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Horan practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Allergists.