Learn more about Dr. Richard Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard F Horan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Horan practice?
- Dr. Richard Horan has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Horan practices Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Allergy & Immunology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, MA and Newton Center, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Dermatologists, Chestnut Hill Internists, and Chestnut Hill Allergists.