A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Horan practice?
Dr. Richard Horan practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Dermatology, Internal Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Norwell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Medford, MA.
See Norwell Allergists, Norwell Dermatologists, Norwell Internists, and Norwell Oncologists.