A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horan, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Mastocytosis (Mast Cell Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Francis Horan MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard F. Horan practice?
- Dr. Richard Horan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Horan practices Allergy & Immunology, Dermatology, and Internal Medicine near Norwell, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Medford, MA.
See Norwell Allergists, Norwell Dermatologists, and Norwell Internists.