A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horbal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horbal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Horbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Horbal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Horbal practice?
- Dr. Richard Horbal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Horbal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Midland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, MI.
See Midland Allergists and Midland Internists.