A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Horbal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Horbal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horbal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horbal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Horbal, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horbal graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Horbal has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- MidMichigan Medical Center-Midland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John Horbal MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Horbal practice?
- Dr. Richard Horbal has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Horbal practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Allergists and Bay City Internists.