A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hornick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hornick is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hornick, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bacterial Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever
- Virus Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hornick graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hornick has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sand Lake Hospital
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Bernard Hornick MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Hornick practice?
- Dr. Richard Hornick has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hornick practices Internal Medicine near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Internists.