Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Ashley on Mar 29th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Horowitz for over 10 years and he has always been great!

Deceived show details Deceived
by Liz on Jun 18th, 2014

Got charged over $700 labs that they did not check with my insurance before hand and I did not want ordered. I went in for a routine preventive appointment and ended up spending ridiculous amount and i felt very deceived and i will NEVER return.

Dr Horowitz is the best! show details Dr Horowitz is the best!
Apr 7th, 2012

I moved down from Northern California six months ago and feel as though finding Dr Horowitz was a god send. I am a 48 year old male, I can honestly say with 100% conviction that Dr Horowitz is the best Dr I have ever been with. Very thorough and caring with over the top attention to detail.

M2FTransition patient 4 yrs show details M2FTransition patient 4 yrs
Feb 29th, 2012

Very personal and professional touch not often experienced in our rarified circles. Friendly staff. Dr Hrorowitz spends time answering any questions with a gentle caring attitude that is priceless. I fly from East coast just for his services.I highly recommend Dr Horowitz.

Excellent Dr & Expert HRT Specialist for Trans-People show details Excellent Dr & Expert HRT Specialist for Trans-People
Oct 17th, 2010

Overall, the staff and Dr. are outstanding. The Dr. is friendly, well versed and experienced, and is up to date in all respects. His approach to HRT is conservative, balanced and highly effective. As an internist and GP he is also outstanding and serves both as my Endo and general health care giver.Highly recommended.

Best doctor ever show details Best doctor ever
by Happy Patient on May 5th, 2010

Marcus Welby lives. Old fashioned in the way he cares about you as a person but completely modern in understanding every new way of treating you.The best.