A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Terry Hostler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Terry Hostler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
Dr. Hostler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Wales Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Terry Richard Hostler MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Terry R. Hostler practice?
- Dr. Terry Hostler has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Terry Hostler practices Neurology near , .