Dr. Richard Houle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Houle?

Emergency Room Situation

Posted on June 2nd, 2014

Dr. Houle was truly professional in reviewing my testing information and his description of what was found. He thoroughly questioned both me and my family on what happened prior to the cause of my visit. He provided important information related to the medications he was prescribing and how they would effect my condition. In summation, I was extremely pleased with both the doctor and the ER Staff

He Ignored my Mother and Caused her DEATH

Posted on April 3rd, 2009

My mother was taken by ambulance into the ER with a zero on a responsive scale. She was confused, did not know where she was, why she was there or what was wrong with her. She was severly dehydrated and was ignored for his entire shift. She was given no fluids, no care and ignored. She began having seizures and after the third time of me SCREAMING for someone to come in the room she went into a coma and never woke up. He did NOTHING for her and ignored us when we asked for care. It wasn't until several hours later and another doctor coming in that she was finally given fluids through an IV and administering seizure meds. It was at that time too late. The damage had been done. She never came back and died 10 days later. I wish I had sued him but was to greif stricken. The Sanford Florida hospital should be avoided at all costs. They have had numerous deaths due to their incompetant staff.

Posted on July 21st, 2015