A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Houston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Houston is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Houston graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Houston has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Kettering Medical Center
- Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Houston MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Houston practice?
- Dr. Richard Houston has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Houston practices Gastroenterology near Dayton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Xenia, OH and Beavercreek, OH.
See Dayton Gastroenterologists.