A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hrachovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hrachovy, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Infantile Spasms
- Partial Epilepsies
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrachovy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hrachovy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hrachovy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Hrachovy practice?
Dr. Richard Hrachovy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.