A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hrachovy, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Epilepsy, Partial Epilepsies, and Seizure Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hrachovy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hrachovy has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hrachovy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hrachovy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Hrachovy practice?
Dr. Richard Hrachovy practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Hrachovy, Dr. Ricardo Hrachovy, Dr. Rich Hrachovy, Dr. Richie Hrachovy, Dr. Rick Hrachovy, Dr. Rickey Hrachovy