Dr. Richard Hrdlicka MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2017
Dr. Hrdlicka is a very thorough compassionate Dr. He takes his time to listen to you and to suggest a realm of different techniques to incorporate with the traditional medical approach. I appreciate that he deals with alternative methods than just pushing pills. His staff are very nice and accommodating. They have been able to get me in to see him spur of the moment. They have always been very helpful and willing to go above and beyond . I would definitely recommend Dr. Krdlicka

July 9th, 2017
Just another professional con artist
Dr. Hrdlicka and his rude staff are a joke. Theres no other way to say it. I was coughing and struggling to breathe so a doctor had sent me to this waste of space. He tested me for allergies and went down a long list of things I was supposedly allergic to. I had to get a shot every week. I didn’t know that my insurance was only paying a certain portion. And the staff did some pretty negligent things that certainly didn’t help. So I got into over eight hundred dollars in debt. Which I really struggled to pay. The nurse at the desk really showed no sympathy and practically mocked me when I panicked. I really had to bend backwards to get the money. And then I was informed that I would have a deductible to meet every year that would be over two thousand dollars. So I freaked out. I don’t make a lot of money. And I really didn’t like the idea of having to get a shot every week anyway. So I called the vitamin shoppe and asked if they had any vitamins that could help me with this. They said they had some that would build the immune system and I should be fine. So I went in and had them point me to what they thought would work best, along with a bottle of vitamin C. sure enough I was no longer coughing and struggling to breath. i have not been any for anymore shots since. I don’t even take those vitamins anymore. I take a multivitamin in the morning and put pure coconut oil in whatever I can, that’s pretty much about it. I paid my debt and said I wont be back as I walked out. That promise has been met. I haven’t been there in almost a year now. Their business is a scam. Those people are a joke. What they do would be hilarious if it wasn’t so pathetic.

May 12th, 2015
Great Doctor
Excellent doctor., Dr. Hrdlicka really listens and cares. He was able to fix a problem that no one else had a clue. My friends that go to him think he's great.

December 26th, 2014
Dr. Hrdlicka is a rare professional who is able to integrate a comfortable atmosphere and personal service with top-notch medical care. He explores many options for your treatment with emphasis on what is best for your all-around well being. His office staff is second to none and always on top of your medical tests and prescription refills. I would highly recommend him if you are tired of the feeling of being rushed in and out of your doctor's office and treated like a number.

August 29th, 2013
Disgruntled staff
Dr Hrdlickka is a great doctor, but most of his staff have a lot to be desired. There is only one pretense there that I feel comfortable with and although not always there, I would recommend you ask for her if you ever run into problems. Her name is Nancy and she knows how to solve problems, created by other staff or not knowing answers.She is extremely professional and so pleasant to be around. She is a compliment to Dr. Hrdlicka's office. She actually saved my wife having to postpone a surgery due to the doctors staff never forwarding necessary paperwork to the surgeon or anesthesiologist. We always look forward to coming into the office when Nancy is there. Thank you Dr. Hrdlicka for finding her. We just wish we'd see more of her.

May 7th, 2013
WORKING ENVIORMENT
I would put who i am, but i think i speak for all those who have came and left. I can honestly say now i understand why! Dr. Hrdlicka is a fabulous doctor because he is respectful,nice personality and great doctor with his patients. The real problem is his wanna be MEDICAL ASSISTANT BRENDA! YOU WOULD THINK AS STARTING AS A NEW EMPLOYEE YOU WOULD BE TREATED WITH RESPECT BUT NOT THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO TRAINING IT'S AS IF YOU HAVE TO PULL WORDS FROM HER MOUTH TO UNDERSTAND HOW THING'S ARE RUN IN THE OFFICE. THE DOCTOR DOESN'T SEEM TO TAKE PART IN ANY OF THIS HE LEAVES EVERYTHING UP TO HER A PERSON JUST FRESH OUT OF SCHOOL ONLY A YEAR. SHE IS LIKE A CHIEF. SHE TELLS YOU WHEN YOU CAN USE THE BATHROOM! WHEN TO MOVE! WHEN TO COME BACK FROM LUNCH!AND ALWAYS AND I MEAN ALWAYS BREATHING SO HARD AS IF LIFE WAS SO HARD WHEN GEEZ YOU JUST WALKED INTO WORK COME ON!!!! SHE IS VERY ANAL DOESN'T SPEAK IN THE MORNING TO HER WORKERS! THEN IN FRONT OF YOU SHE IS ON THE PHONE SAYING SHE NEEDS MORE MEDICAL ASSISTANTS AND HOPEFULLY NOT THE YOUNG GIRLS! AND NOT THE YOUNG ONES WHO HAVE CHILDREN! REALLY BRENDA!!!!!!!!!!!!DO YOU THINK EVERYONE CAN'T COME TO WORK ON TIME BECAUSE WE HAVE A CHILD OR CHILDREN? YOUR A HIPPOCRATIC JUST BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS MAKE IT CLEAR YOU HATE CHILDREN DOESN'T/T MEAN THE REST OF THE WORLD DOES!!!!!!!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE IS PEOPLE THE DOCTOR IS GREAT BUT THE STAFF IS ALWAYS A NEW FACE AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!!!DON'T WORK FOR THIS PLACE LOW PAY NO BENEFITS AND A WANNA BE BOSS!!!!!! IT'S SAD BECAUSE THEY REALLY DO NEED PEOPLE TO STAY THEY NEED HELP BUT HOW CAN PEOPLE STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO IS JUST LIKE YOU BUT FEELS THE NEED TO ALWAYS FEEL IN CONTROL! GOOD LUCK.

February 7th, 2012
Great Wholistic Care
I have recommended Dr Hrdlicka to many friends for help with allergies and food sensitivities. He provides many good options to conventional drugs that don't work for me. Also, he gives helpful preventative wholistic suggestions. He has been my doctor for over 20 years, and his recommendations for my diet and supplements has greatly improved my life.

November 1st, 2011
this doctor has helped me so much!
I have been seeing this doctor for 13 years. When I first came to him, I was very very sick. My immune system was shot. He was the first of many doctors to finally tell me I had candida. He helped me change my diet and gave me supplements to help. also allergy testing was very helpful. when I first came to him, I was allergic to everything but rice and meat and vegetables. I can now eat almost everything again. I was down to 100 pounds, but now I am a normal healthy weight. My environmental allergies are so much better, too.

August 26th, 2010
One of a kind
My family have been patients of Dr. Hrdlicka for 19 years. His combination of traditional medicine coupled with environmental/alternative therapies makes for powerful and effective treatment. He has treated my migraines far more effectively than either the Diamond Headache Clinic or various ob/gyn's in the area, diagnosed and treated my children's allergies when pediatricians were content to simply overload them with antibiotics, and has always looked on me and my family members as individuals. His office has always been gracious and caring with us. He is always our first choice no matter what the issue.

January 19th, 2010
I would like to clone this doc.
Having moved out of the area, I didnt realize how much i would miss our great care from our family doctor & his office staff....

December 21st, 2009
My favorite doctor ever!
Friendly caring staff, takes time to discuss. Does not prescribe anything not totally nesassary, and, sometime suggests instead of prescriptions common sense lower cost solutions.

January 28th, 2009
Excellent doctor. He really listens!