Dr. Richard Hruby DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 15th, 2015
I can't say enough about Dr Hruby. He is caring, brilliant, dedicated and respectful in every way. I don't think I would have made the recovery that I did without his help. In a wellness appointment he found an answer to an ongoing hip problem that I have had that I just mentioned randomly. Decades I have had this issue. I should take more time to contemplate all the ways he has helped me before writing a review. Just saw this online and had to respond.

August 17th, 2015
About 30 years ago, his treatment to my then 10 or 11 years old son was so good that the boy went right to sleep.

May 9th, 2013
Fantastic Alternative to the Traditional
I've seen Dr. Hruby several times over the last 6 years, and each time I am more than impressed! I've never been a big believer in alternative medicine , but I like that Dr. Hruby has both traditional and alternative medical training. Most recently, I went in for a recurring lower back problem. After seening an Orthopedic specalist and spending $700 for x-rays to be told that I didn't have any spinal problems that would be causing me discomfort, I decided to once again try Dr Hruby. Within minutes, he told me what the problem was (muscular, not skeletal), and he treated me with what I would call intense targeted muscle massage, then he tought me some exercises to do at home. No medicine, no physical therapy, and no walking out being told that I'm OK when I still have intense pain. And he's very affordable. I reccomend Dr. Hruby to everyone I talk to with back problems, and I'd suggest the same to anyone reading this.

February 15th, 2013
I first saw Dr. Hruby years ago when my infant daughter had very bad colic. She had been that way for almost 4 months, for hours, daily. Dr. Hruby gave her a homeopathic medication. From that day forth, my daughter never had colic again. I have relied on Dr. Hruby's functional medicine advice for years, trusting his solutions to health care over the all-to-easy and over-used antibiotics. Dr. Hruby also educated me through the process of healing my intestines when I was found to have celiac disease. It took us awhile to figure out what I had, but his help was better than anything I found in the allopathic field. I am thinking the first reviewer had an atypical experience with Dr. Hruby. He has always been patient and caring with me, even when perhaps my behavior wasnt the best. I was always able to call Dr. Hruby at home if things got difficult after a visit.

March 8th, 2012
Egotistical and unconcerned
This doctor was presumptive, and didn't answer or want to deal with my questions. He didn't seem to have time to deal with my case, and always appeared to be angry at me for being sick. When I asked him a question via phone, he even yelled at me without gathering sufficient data about the circumstance.

August 18th, 2010
I saw Dr. Rhuby for years as a kid, after traditional medicine had failed to put an end to severe chronic ear infections that were progressing into meningitis. With his gentle treatment and knowledge of natural supplements, my immune system was able to rally and fight off the infections - for good. His treatment was gentle and he was incredibly caring. I always felt like I was in good hands. I hate to think what kind of health I'd be in today were it not for Dr. Rhuby.

August 19th, 2009
I feel blessed that I found Dr. Hruby
This is the most caring doctor I've seen in my 67 years. I suffer from many auto immune diseases and have had my fill of doctors. Dr. Hruby CARES and is absolutely the most knowledgeable of anyone I've yet to see. I gave him a great deal of information before I came in and I knew that first visit that he'd actually read all of it and knew where to begin. Every time I see him he gives me more hope, and I had nearly given up. I have MS- over 30 brain lesions, Sjogrens disease, Osteoporosis and a spinal cyst that prevents surgery, fibromyalgia, GERD and Hiatial hernia, and i feel certain that he will help me, in fact he is. I had such terrible burning in my spine 24/7 before I went in and that is now just a memory, i barely feel it. I am trying the Gluten Free diet now that he's recommended and I know this is helping. I cannot recommend him highly enough!