A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Huddleston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Huddleston, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Huddleston, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovulation Induction
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Huddleston graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huddleston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Huddleston MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Huddleston practice?
- Dr. Richard Huddleston has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Huddleston practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, TN and Nashville, TN.
See Owensboro Obstetricians & Gynecologists.