Dr. Richard Huey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Huey?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

September 5th, 2013

Doctor Huey is one in a million when it comes to practicing medicine. I had been experiencing muscular chest pain, called Kaiser, and they informed me that my regular doctor was out, but sent me over to Doctor Huey. He came in with a smile on his face, looked me and my wife in the eye and asked what was wrong, and listened to all of my complaints and problems. He then began to do some physical tests, and informed me it was a muscular issue that would heal on its own with time. He prescribed me medication for the Inflammation, and immediate pain relief, even though I know several doctors that are afraid to do so. After having some issues with my PCP, I proceeded to email him yesterday, a month after my original appointment, asking him for any recommendations. I thought he would blow me off and tell me to contact my regular doctor, but then proceeded to ask me several follow up questions, and wrote me another prescription for anxiety that my original doctor refused to prescribe, and told me to contact a Psychiatrist. He is a great doctor and anyone would be privileged to be his patient.

August 3rd, 2015