Learn more about Dr. Richard Humes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Humes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humes
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Humes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Humes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Humes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Humes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Humes practice?
- Dr. Richard Humes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Humes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Pediatric Specialists.