Learn more about Dr. Richard Humes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Humes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Humes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Humes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Humes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Humes practice?
- Dr. Richard Humes has 9 office locations.
Dr. Richard Humes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Birmingham, MI.
See Detroit Pediatricians and Detroit Pediatric Specialists.