A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Humes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Humes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Humes
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Humes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Humes, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Humes graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Humes has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Humes MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Humes practice?
- Dr. Richard Humes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Humes practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Birmingham, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI.
See Birmingham Pediatricians and Birmingham Cardiologists.