Learn more about Dr. Richard Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Teson Hung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Hung practice?
- Dr. Richard Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hung practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.