Learn more about Dr. Richard Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hung
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Ethmoid Sinusitis
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Teson Hung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Hung practice?
- Dr. Richard Hung has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Hung practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.