A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hung, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Hung graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Teson Hung MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard T. Hung practice?
- Dr. Richard Hung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hung practices Otolaryngology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bellaire, TX.
See Houston Otolaryngologists.