Learn more about Dr. Richard Hunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hunn
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hunn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hunn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hunn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hayes Hunn MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Hunn practice?
- Dr. Richard Hunn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hunn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Conshohocken, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Conshohocken Cardiologists.