Learn more about Dr. Richard Hunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hunn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hunn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Nazareth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Hayes Hunn MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Hunn practice?
- Dr. Richard Hunn has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hunn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Darby Cardiologists.