A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hunn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hunn, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Hunn has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hunn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Hunn practice?
Dr. Richard Hunn practices Cardiovascular Disease near Darby, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Ardmore, PA.
See Darby Cardiologists.