A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Huntington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Huntington is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Huntington, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntington graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Huntington has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Huntington MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Huntington practice?
- Dr. Richard Huntington has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Huntington practices Family Medicine near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Stroudsburg, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Family Physicians.