Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Specialist
Video profile
2200 N 25th St
Dean Highlands, Waco, TX 76708
254-235-4414
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Perfect Doctor  |  show details
by Patty Aranda on Feb 16th, 2014

Dr. Hurley never rushes through my appointment and takes a genuine interest in me and my health. Love this doctor!

|  Depends on you also.  |  show details
by Dorynda B. on Aug 20th, 2013

I knew when I saw Dr. Hurley that he had mixed reviews. He is truthful, blunt and very helpful. I have not had any bad experiences with him or his staff. We have worked through several different options on pain relief, which I am not pain free nor do I expect to be, but I received more relief than I have had in years. If you want sugar coating you will need to find someone else. If you want someone who will work with you and be honest with you, then he is your man. He spends time with me at my appointments and we are still working through issues I have. And yes, if you are gaining weight he will expect you to work on that. He is in the field of "pain management" and in my life management is the best I can expect. Pain free - when I see the Lord will be when I am pain free. No sugar coating, just the truth. I truly do appreciate what he has done for me and I do recommend him to people. He really is a funny man when you get to know him.

|  Ridiculous!  |  show details
Mar 12th, 2013

I was skeptical of going here in the first place when my doctor referred me here and I read all the bad reviews online but decided to give it a try. The reviews on this office were correct and wish I just went with my gut and stayed away. Just because you have a degree doesn't mean you can ethically run a doctors office. Unorganized, unprofessional, and completely rude staff. They overbook so if you are running 3 minutes late expect the receptionist to be snippy and cancel your appointment with his nurse sticking up for her. Out of all the years of waiting tables at restaurants to get through college I don't think I was ever treated and talked to as horrible as this office. If your doctor referred you here, request someone else!

|  Professional and Direct  |  show details
Aug 23rd, 2012

I appreciated Dr. Hurley's efforts with me. At every turn, he did all he could. Yes, he lectures about weight and smoking - GOOD. Losing weight helped me a LOT. He encourages his patients to live as best they can, and to maximize their own efforts. I wish more doctors were as practical and genuine as Dr. Hurley.

|  show details
Dec 16th, 2010

I was greeted by Lisa at the checkin desk. She was professional and kind. The entire experience was amazing at the clinic. The doctor was knowledgeable about my condition and made recommendations to lower pain level.

|  STILL IN PAIN  |  show details
Dec 29th, 2009

HE IS A TOTAL JERK [@#$&*]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

|  show details
Nov 30th, 2009

does not seem to care how bad your pain is just thinks you can do anything you want and the pain is all in your head when it is not if you was not in alot of pain why would you see him and something about a person having a little weight on them he will act like that is causing the pain

|  Weight  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2008

Don't bother to go see him if your over weight!