Dr. Richard Huspen Is this you?

Great Dr.

Posted on April 18th, 2017

Dr. Huspen is the best Dr. I have ever known, he was always soft spoken and would listen and I never felt like he would judge me. He made me feel like a friend as we would share stories of mushrooms hunting,and fishing. I will miss him dearly. He had been my Dr since he started with Adena.

Caring and intelligent psychiatrist

Posted on August 20th, 2015

Dr. Huspen has been my psychiatrist for several years. He is very trustworthy, thoughtful and caring. He seems to have faith in his patient's and their ability to get well with the proper care. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Although he has had times where it was clear he had a huge patient case load, he still always seemed to care how I was doing and asked me questions about my life that made me realize he really is paying attention to the details. I cannot say enough good things about this physician.

Posted on April 15th, 2011

Cares about his patients and takes time to understand their needs. Adena is lucky to have him aboard

Great!