A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hutcheson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hutcheson is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hutcheson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutcheson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hutcheson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Milam Hutcheson MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Hutcheson practice?
- Dr. Richard Hutcheson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Hutcheson practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.