A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Hyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Hyman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Hyman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hyman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hyman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hyman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 37 plans