Dr. Richard Hynes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hynes?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Richard Hynes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 1st, 2016

Ruined My Quality of Life

I had a lower lumbar fusion 3 years ago. Dr. Hynes never visited me once in the hospital following surgery. always sent an asst.. Appointments were constantly changed to see his assistants. Twice they never even called to cancel, and I made a 2 hour drive for appts that didn't exist .When I complained of extreme pain, I was told to take more meds. At the 6 month follow up visit when I finally got to see Dr. Hynes and told him how much pain I was in, he was extremely rude and told me he was considered God in this field. What a pompous comment! Three years later I have never been in so much pain in my life. What started as just lower back pain has now left me with pinched nerves and severe daily pain running from mid-back all the way down to my toes. I curse this man's name every day for ruining the quality of my life. I feel like I am in my 90s instead of 50s.

August 29th, 2016

Dr. Hynes helped me back on my feet after almost a year of being bedridden. Outstanding staff as well...

August 3rd, 2016

Joke of an office and doctor

I'm left with more pain and complications after ACDF surgery. Stay far away from this man. I always feel sick to my stomach when I drive by watching patients who are unaware walking into his factory.

July 14th, 2016

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE - you ARE JUST A $$$$

Constant admin issues - dropped appointment - change appts at last minute - admin staff seems confused constantly. Rx refills missed for 10 + days. Lack of follow up. Docs do NOT give full information and seem to just rush through appts with few exceptions. If you want to be your own case manager and know the surgery and procedures you need - maybe this is the place for you - but if you are in need of help this is not the place. You are truly just a dollar sign to Dr. Hynes and he will keep cutting you and cutting you regardless of if it will fix you! DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

July 10th, 2016

I thank god for him

Dr Hynes preformed a spinal fusion on me almost 16 years ago. I waited 9 months for the operation and was in a wheelchair and on pain meds. I owe this man my life and my life. I thank the good lord for him and his knowledge every day!!!

June 11th, 2016

Impressive experience.

Dr. Hynes office is run to perfection! My appt was on a Saturday morning, amazingly. Dr. Hynes was unrushed, explained everything in detail and why he uses the procedures he has developed. Plus the fact that doctors come from all over the world to learn his techniques. The whole experience was absolutely impressive!

May 9th, 2016

The best orthopedic surgeon!

I am not sure where to start, but I am simply shocked by negative reviews. In our family we call Dr. Hynes an Angel. My husband was botched by another orthopedic surgeon 9 years ago. The first doctor destroyed my husband's life by performing a simple lumbar fusion. He made him permanently disabled. We have travelled to many places (domestically and internationally) and saw many doctors. No one wanted to touch my husband's back, because they did not have the right experience to treat severe patients like him. Then, we found out about Dr. Hynes. He was knowledgeable, kind and brave enough to take on his case. Three years ago, he performed a third surgery on my husband (lumbar fusion with stem cells) and it saved my husband's life. He will never be as he was before his first surgery, but the amount of pain he was in was significantly reduced. He is also one of the kindest doctor we have met. We are convinced that Dr. Hynes is extremely talented surgeon and he is using the most advanced methods in medicine to treat his patients. We highly recommend Dr. Hynes to anyone who has spine issues, especially in severe cases when other doctors can not help them.

April 29th, 2016

Most hated facility in Brevard County

As a recent former patient, I agree with all of the negative ratings below. Mr. Hynes, you should be ashamed of yourself and your useless staff. I cannot believe I fell for your gimmick and let you cut into me. You have mastered the art of scaring patients into needing surgery. The only miracle you have created is being able to lay your head in your pillow each night.

March 7th, 2016

Should not be practicing

I hate this man. Ruined my life.

December 22nd, 2015

Stay away!

November 5th, 2015

Dr. Hynes and his staff were exceptional.

September 24th, 2015