Learn more about Dr. Richard Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Chang, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Catawba Valley Medical
- Frye Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Chang MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Chang practice?
- Dr. Richard Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Chang practices Ophthalmology near Lincolnton, NC.
See Lincolnton Ophthalmologists.