Dr. Richard Cohen Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Great when daughter was small

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I liked Dr. Cohen when my daughter was an infant. We never felt rushed, and he answered all my questions. However, I was noticing a lack of patience as my child grew into a toddler. Her 2 year visit was a nightmare...instead of trying to calm down my child as she was getting her shots, she was manhandled by the dr and a very disagreeable nurse. She only calmed down when one of the office assistants apologized and gave her a balloon. I never went back, and my daughter is still terrified of doctors.

Autism Spectrum Disorder