- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Katz is Satisfactory. Dr. Katz has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Katz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Electroencephalograph and Epilepsy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Katz graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Katz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Katz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Katz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Katz practice?
Dr. Richard Katz practices Neurology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA and Darby, PA.
See Philadelphia Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Katz, Dr. Rickie Katz, Dr. Rich Katz, Dr. Rick Katz, Dr. Richie Katz, Dr. Ricky Katz