Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kelley
Dr. Richard Kelley, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Baltimore, MD. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Kelley is affiliated with The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Kennedy Krieger Institute and Kennedy Kreiger Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kelley has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Richard Kelley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Laura Adang
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Matthew Kirschen
Child Neurology, Pediatrics, Neurology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi12
Dr. Rebecca Ichord
Child Neurology, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi36