A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Levin MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Richard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.