Learn more about Dr. Richard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Levin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Richard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.