Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Levin
Dr. Richard Levin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Levin is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, NewYork-Presbyterian Queens and NYU Langone Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Levin has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Levin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sean Fenton
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.07 mi21
Dr. Aliya Tejani
New York, NY 0.09 mi22
Dr. Michael Marin
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
New York, NY 0.12 mi32