Learn more about Dr. Richard Levin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Levin
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Levin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Levin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Levin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Levin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Nyu Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard I Levin MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Levin practice?
- Dr. Richard Levin has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Levin practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.