Dr. Richard Park MD Patient Reviews

3.9

December 19th, 2016
Last week I left two phone messages and no one ever returned my call. I am in severe pain and left another message this morning. If I don't hear back I will call this afternoon and have to make an appointment which is very difficult for me as I can't drive. Not impressed

November 15th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Park over the last 3 years for torn ligaments in the si joint and have had 2 nerve ablation done during that time. I do not want to take pain meds that make me feel awful and he works with me with suggestions for other ways to relieve the pain. He listens to my concerns and I have never felt rushed. He is thorough in his exams and in the operating room, always asking how I'm handling the procedure. I will and have recommended him to friends and family for treatment as for the 10 years since my injury, he is the only doc that took the time to figure out what was wrong.

March 8th, 2016
I have been suffering with severe neck and Back pain for 12 years and the pain has been getting crippling lately so Dr. Park recommended SI Injections. So I had 2 rounds of injections the first was severely painful and I had no relief until almost a week and a half later. With no help with pain medication from him but a muscle relaxer at bedtime. Then after 4 weeks another round of injections and this time severe pain after with again no pain medication at all and worse pain and discomfort I can't stand for longer then 10 minutes at a time or bend and clean longer then 10 minutes and can't sleep longer then 5 hours. I'm done with this Dr he's been no help to me and to make matters worse I have new shooting pains in the front and shooting leg pains at night that get me up and down these have been the worst injections I've ever had. And I've had 2 rounds of neck and back injections before these.

October 22nd, 2015
Wonderful... Very professional

March 7th, 2015
Horrible dr
Dr Park took over responsibilities for one of the doctors that were fired from Southeast Pain Center. Dr. Pard met me for the first time and immediately wanted to know why I was on so much mediation. I explained that I have extensive Chrons Disease with six surgeries in the last ten years. He didn't believe me and actually made me lift my shirt so he could see the scars. He immediately came to the conclusion that I should stop the meds. Didn't even ask how my current health was. If he would have asked, I would have explained that I have a partial blockage in my small ingestion that gives me constant stabbing pain. So he cut my meds in half with no regard for my current condition of upcoming surgery. I followed Dr Muniz instructions for four years. I never doctor shopped and never filled a pain prescription from any other doctors. Now I'm scrambling to find another dr. I'm very surprised that a CMC facility would employ a dr like this.

May 9th, 2011
I was referred to SE Pain for severe back and leg pain. Dr. Park did every thing he could to help me. He did 3 epidural injections, nerve ablation and ordered PT. After no relief he sent me to a neurosurgeon who had to operate and did a TLIF fusion. I think he is very professional and compassionate about the pain you are in. He always offered me Narcotic pain meds which I used sparingly, but he actually trusts his patients with pain meds until they burn him, which alot do. If u have a pain issue that is established he is the man to see. He will do everything he can to alleviate the pain..

January 6th, 2011
Patient care good, billing out of control.hospital will bill you for your visit and the doctor will bill you. extremely high charges for less than 10 minutes with the doctor.